IGS-404SM and IGS-404SM-E are managed industrial grade Gigabit switches with 4 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 4 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet SFP ports that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. The switches support a variety of Ethernet functions, including STP/RSTP/MSTP/ ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and multiple µ-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these switches are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, security automation applications, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Standard operating temperature range models (-10 to 60°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40 to 75°C) fulfill the special needs of industrial automation applications.
Please read Quick Installation Guide.
▪ 4x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 and 4x 100/1000Base-X SFP Fiber
▪ UL60950-1, CE, FCC, Rail Traffic EN50121-4, Traffic control NEMA TS2 certified
▪ Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
▪ Cable diagnostic, Measuring cable normal or broken point distance
▪ Supports Green Ethernet IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) management to optimize the power Cosumption
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for redundant cabling
▪ Provides 5 instances that each can support µ-Ring, u-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses (see Figure 7). Supports up to 5 rings in one device (see Figure 5).
▪ µ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 devices
▪ DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
▪ QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
▪ IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
▪ Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
▪ IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
▪ Security : Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH V2
▪ Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid in case of upgrade failure
▪ Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
▪ Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP V6
▪ CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass configuration tool (Figure 4)
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized management (Figure 3)
▪ Supporting Central EMS for management of up to 50 SmartView Server, and maximum up to 25,000 device (Figure 2).