The mini 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-FX (also can be forced to 100Base-FX) media converter is fully compliant with IEEE802.3U, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-TX/FX protocols. The converter can support auto MDI-MDIX function, flow control for full and half duplex operation, etc.
A DIP switch is placed at the bottom of the case. Depend on different configurations, the user can set the different operating mode (Force FX to 100M, pass through mode and LLCF).
MC-1000-SC01, 10/100/1000Base-TX to dual MM fibers, 850nm/1310nm, 550M and SC Connector, $60.00 each
MC-1000-SC20, 10/100/1000Base-TX to dual SM fibers, 1310nm, 20Km and SC Connector, $60.00 each
MC-1000-SC20A, 10/100/1000Base-TX to single SM fiber, Tx1310/Rx1550, 20Km, SC, $70.00 each
MC-1000-SC20B, 10/100/1000Base-TX to single SM fiber, Tx1550/Rx1310, 20Km, SC, $88.00 each
▪ 10/100/1000Base-TX UTP to 1000Base-FX fiber media conversion
▪ Support IEEE802.3U,IEEE802.3z,1000Base-TX/FX standards
▪ Choice of SC, LC or Bi-directional for multimode and single-mode fibers
▪ DIP switch to set different configurations
▪ LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) support
▪ Compact package size