MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 series are 16 channel POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) over fiber converters. The fiber to voice converter uses standard RJ-11C modular connectors for each copper pair connection. A pair of MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 is required to implement an end to end system. FXO type unit connects to a telephone line (PSTN) or PBX station line and has ability to detect ringing voltages and to act as a telephone. FXS type unit is the reciprocal unit and has ability to act as PSTN and connects to a telephone device. MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 are standalone fiber to POTS converters with AC105-260V power supply and use WDM or bi-directional optical transceivers, Type A: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx and Type B: 1550nmTx/1310nmRx, one single-mode fiber and SC connector. So MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 need to be used in pair. MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 series fiber to voice (phone)converters use advance digital multiplexing communication solutions for clear voice and high stability. Users do not need to do any settings or adjustment. They are designed for Plug and Play features. Ethernet port and other transmission distance (60Km, 80Km and 100Km) converters are at your special request.
Standard Warranty: 2 Years.
▪ MC-FXO-16-SC02A ($1099 each): Use one multi-mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 2Km.
▪ MC-FXS-16-SC02B ($1099 each): Use one multi-mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 2Km.
▪ MC-FXO-16-SC20A ($1099 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 20Km.
▪ MC-FXS-16-SC20B ($1099 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 20Km.
▪ All-digital, uncompressed transmission
▪ PCM Pulse Code Modulation
▪ Telephone signal protection from power surge
▪ Clear voice quality, stable and reliable calls
▪ Supports caller ID/Fax and provide anti-pole signal
▪ Supports hot swap and industrial grade design