SW-POE-24-AC is a managed Gigabit (IEEE 802.3at) PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch with 24 10/100/1000Base-TX PoE ports and 2 Gigabit SFP slots. Auto PoE detection and Plug and play installation make this Gigabit PoE Switch easy to use and with clear LED indicators to tell the working conditions. This switch can be installed on a 19 Rack or placed on a table.
▪ Max Output Power: 450W, supports at most 24* 802.3af-compliant powered devices (power per port: 15.4W) or 14*802.3at-compliant powered devices (power per port: 30W)
▪ Compatible with both IEEE802.3at(30W) and IEEE802.3af(15.4W), can supply power to PDs under these two standards
▪ Transmitting electronic power together with data through a single network cable, free of power lines
▪ Automatically detect and supply power to IEEE802.3at and IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices(PDs)
▪ Advanced SAFC function, only supply power to IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs, no worry about damaging other private standard PoE devices or devices without PoE function
▪ Support port power supply prioritization, guarantee the continuous power supply of key nodes
▪ Up to 100m network cable transmitting distance, support flexible network expansion without power line deployment concerns. Users can freely fix their wireless APs, IP cameras or other end devices on the wall or ceiling
▪ Built-in PSE power supply module, plug-and play design, easy to install
▪ High security performance defending against power surge
▪ Support short-circuit protection function, the switch will automatically start short-circuit function and cut off the power supply when there is high-current or other power failures, which can efficiently defend against device damage or network failures caused by line fault or wrong installation
▪ Energy-saving green design, support auto-switch to standby mode and auto-detect cable length. It will stay in standby mode and save the power when the port is disconnected or provide a lower transmission power when the network cable is less than 10 meters
▪ Support CLI management, SNMP Management, simple WEB management, easy to configure the functions of switches.