MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 series are 16 channel POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) over fiber converters and one Fast Ethernet port. The fiber to voice converter uses standard RJ-11C modular connectors for each copper pair connection. A pair of MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 is required to implement an end to end system. FXO type unit connects to a telephone line (PSTN) or PBX station line and has ability to detect ringing voltages and to act as a telephone. FXS type unit is the reciprocal unit and has ability to act as PSTN and connects to a telephone device. MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 are standalone fiber to POTS converters with AC105-240V to DC12V 3A power adapter and use WDM or bi-directional optical transceivers, Type A: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx and Type B: 1550nmTx/1310nmRx, one single-mode fiber and FC connector. So MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 need to be used in pair. MC-FXO-16 and MC-FXS-16 series fiber to voice (phone)converters use advance digital multiplexing communication solutions for clear voice and high stability. Users do not need to do any settings or adjustment. They are designed for Plug and Play features. Other transmission distance (40Km, 60Km, 80Km or 100Km) converters are available at your special request.
Standard Warranty: 2 Years.
▪ MC-FXO-16-FC02A ($1099 each): Use one multi-mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 2Km and one Ethernet port.
▪ MC-FXS-16-FC02B ($1099 each): Use one multi-mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 2Km and one Ethernet port.
▪ MC-FXO-16-SC20A ($1198 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM T1310/R1550nm transmission up to 20Km and one Ethernet port or use one multi-mode fiber and transmission up to 2Km.
▪ MC-FXS-16-SC20B ($1198 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM T1550/R1310nm transmission up to 20Km and one Ethernet port or use one multi-mode fiber and transmission up to 2Km.
▪ All-digital, uncompressed transmission
▪ PCM Pulse Code Modulation
▪ Telephone signal protection from power surge
▪ Clear voice quality, stable and reliable calls
▪ Supports caller ID/Fax and provide anti-pole signal
▪ Supports hot swap and industrial grade design