MC-FXO-8 and MC-FXS-8 series are 8 channel POTS (Plain Old Telephone System) phone line over fiber converters or with one Ethernet port. The 8 POTS connection uses standard RJ-11C modular connectors for each copper pair connection. A pair of MC-FXO-8 and MC-FXS-8 is required to implement an end to end system. FXO type unit connects to a telephone line (PSTN) or PBX station line and has ability to detect ringing voltages and to act as a telephone. FXS type unit is the reciprocal unit and has ability to act as PSTN and connects to a telephone device.
MC-FXO-8 and MC-FXS-8 are standalone fiber to POTS converters with AC100-250V to DC5V 2A adapters and use WDM optical transceivers, Type A: 1310nmTx/1550nmRx and Type B: 1550nmTx/1310nmRx, one single-mode fiber and SC connector. So MC-FXO-8 and MC-FXS-8 need to be used in pair.
MC-FXO-8 and MC-FXS-8 series fiber to voice (phone)converters use advance digital multiplexing communication solutions for clear voice and high stability. Users do not need to do any settings or adjustment. They are designed for Plug and Play features. Ethernet port and other transmission distance (60Km, 80Km and 100Km) converters are at your special request. Fiber connectors are SC or FC at your choice.
Standard Warranty: 2 Years.
▪ MC-FXO-8-SC20A ($639 each): 8CH POTS Converter, SC, WDM SM 20Km or MM 2Km + one Ethernet port.
▪ MC-FXS-8-SC20B ($639 each): 8CH POTS Converter, SC, WDM SM 20Km or MM 2Km + one Ethernet port.
▪ MC-FXO-8-SC40A ($665 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 40Km or MM 550M.
▪ MC-FXS-8-SC40B ($665 each): Use one single mode fiber, SC and WDM transmission up to 40Km or MM 550M.
▪ All-digital, uncompressed transmission
▪ PCM coded voice 64Kbps per channel
▪ Industrial grade design -35°C - +75°C
▪ Clear voice quality, stable and reliable calls
▪ Supports caller ID/Fax and provide anti-pole signal
▪ Supports one fast Ethernet port and hot swap
▪ Protocol: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1Q (VLAN)